Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year

about 6 days to late....
(yeah i know i used that heading on the scrapping blog as well!)

Not alot has happen since my last post....i spent a lovely xmas day with my friend Ann and her family before heading home to throw xmas dinner up.....seems to much Champagne to soon can make you vomit....who'd have known!.

I am back at work and trying to sort out the new working arrangements....might have got it to where i start 3 of the 4 days from home which will be good for me mentally and for my business as well. Actually, just thinking as i type....it will be good for getting some of those boring tasks done, like sorting out the bookcase and those boxes that are stuffed with treasures/rubbish.
i have told myself that i have to do all this sorting out now before i find a new place, so i dont have to pay to transport stuff i'm ultimately going to get rid of.

i've opened my last packet of store brought cake today....ginger...its actually yummy, but i beat i can make an even tastier one!. so from next weekend i'm going to have to bake.....oooh!, could bake on a T or W as well...i'm not in that mind set yet, but give it a few weeks!.
I havent tried any new recipes yet, thats another job i've been putting off....finding some recipes to try in my mountian of recipes!.

Over xmas i placed another amazon order and got another soap/toiletry making book, so am looking forward to trying those as well.....especially since i've just started my last bottles of shampoo and conditioner.....best start reading that book!.

right thats me signed in!.
catch you later!.

No comments: