Sunday, February 20, 2011

Crochet!

Last year i decided i'd learn how to crochet. I tried and tried to get to grips with it, and one day i finally cracked it. then i didnt do it again!. so now i am back to square one!!.
On thursday i was assessing a student at a playgroup, and there across the room was a woman crocheting, her hands working quickly to produce something beautiful in white....i couldn't figure out what it was. I kept watching her and wanted to go and talk to her, but i was there to work!.
Since then i have been blog hopping round some of my favourite crochet blogs and finding even more to inspire me.
I am going to give it another go and i'm going to make something. I'm not giving myself a deadline at this point!!, but i'm dying to make something!. i have the hooks and the wool, i just need to do it!.
watch this space!.

No comments: