Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Research is definately needed!!.

One of the things i am changing is the way i eat....i have decided to only make my food....no pre-packaged/processed food for me once things run out in my pantry.
Last night, i was cooking dinner and i realised just how big a deal that is going to be. I had store brought raviolli and tomato sauce, and realised, if i want to have this in my 'arsenal' after the change, then i'm going to have to make ravioli, and sauce!. Me thinks i'm going to have to dedicate a sunday afternoon to cooking and putting things in the freezer.......sauces, casseroles, etc. I'm going to need to spend some time with my mountain of cook books looking for good freezable foods, plus quick easy things to throw together for when i get home tired from work.....for those times when i bring out the store brought pasta and sauce!.
Research is definately needed!!.

1 comment:

A family of boys said...

Hi! Just little ole me again. I do pop in every once in a while. By the way, my blog is www.vecefam.blogspot.com

Oh, and I'm doing so much more homemade stuff than ever before. I have found that I like to bake extra stuff when I can. I made stew last week and then froze half of it. The same for enchiladas. (I did cheat though and used already made tortillas.)

Isn't this fun?!?!?!?