Sunday, February 17, 2008

back on track!!.

Well, after a week or so of falling off the wagon, so to speak, i'm back on track and continuing forward with my goals. Theres 2 tray of ANZAC biccies cooking as i type....piccies later!, and i'm about to order a mooncup!.
wonder how many of you know what a mooncup is?.
www.mooncup.co.uk but dont go peeking if you're squeamish!!. I'm very keen to cutdown my waste as much as possible...not only in terms of what i throw away, but also what i spend my money on, and i see the mooncup as something that will help with this goal. I've read quite a bit about it, plus theres quite a bit of dicussion on it on selfsufficientish, all positive, so i'm looking forward to getting mine and giving it a go. Next on the list will be the fabric surfboards, but thats for another post....lol!!.

I'm enjoying reading selfsufficientish.....there is loads of really informative stuff on there. Oh how i wish i had my acre or 5 and could just get on with it!.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mooncups are fab!! Not only are they great for the environment, but since I started using it I've had hardly any cramps and my periods have been much shorter. Good luck with yours....

Allie said...

I know what one is, but wanted some feedback from peeps I know, about what they thought of it. So I wait with baited breath!!!!! Well, for a month or so!!! LOL! Axx