Saturday, May 31, 2008

Allotment update number 478!

wellllll......i'm still waiting!.
Still waiting for the keys, still waiting to have the complaints officer ring me back!.
so, yesterday i rung in again to speak to a complaints officer again....which i managed to for all of 30secs, before she put me thru to the allotments officer...who i was laying the complaint about!.
the upshot is.......apparently it takes 6-8wks to process an application at this time of the year, and the poor love has been sick again. she has been working on the april applications this past week!.
i suggested that if it takes 6-8wks, that information should be added to the website. nowhere along this waiting road has anyone said 6-8wks to me!.
anyway, my complaint has been laid and her supervisor will ring me back, but i shall not hold my breath. having never had much to do with councils before i see the only thing they are actually hot on is making sure you pay your council tax on time!.
i'll let you know when update number 479 is ready!.

No comments: