Sunday, January 22, 2012

good things and sad things.....

i have made a couple more squares for my blanket and am really loving the plain colours at the moment. I plan to a few in the non white colours, as i think theres enough white in each of the squares. so this is the progress as of today, both laid out and piled up!!. thats the good thing!.
the sad thing......dear wee lily....the cat in my header, has disappeared from home while my parents were away in australia over xmas. the general consensus is she has taken herself off to die somewhere as she was frail, and acting strange in the hours leading up to her disappearance. she was being looked after by a family friend. so my family have lost both their cats within a 3wks period and everyone is feeling a little sad about that.

No comments: