Saturday, July 9, 2011

trying to update my blog!

I'm trying to bring my blog into the 21st century!!. I've finally how you get the list of the blogs you read on your sidebar where you can see their latest update!!.
Now i have to figure how to make a funkier blog.....once i figure out what to blog about at the moment!!.

I just want to put out there.....Bloody well done Crusaders on your hard fought game this morning. You've represented our city well this season, what with all the distruptions following the earthquake. They have played without a home ground since feb, moving round the country and the world for their 'home' games....travelling a hell of alot more than they would have otherwise. The spirit and pride of the team are fantastic, and i'm proud to be a one eye'd Cantabrian!!.

No comments: