Sunday, November 2, 2008

i've started a new blog!!!

onyourbookshelf


click on the above link and it will take you there. i love blog hopping...i quite often do it on a sunday morning before starting my jobs for the day!. anyway, this morning whilst reading a forum post somewhere i came across a photo of someones bookshelves and i spent ages looking at all the books(recipes ones...even better!), and it got me thinking. so i have decided to try a blog about your bookshelves. it will require sharing pics of what you have on your bookselves....hehe!!. great nosey factor me reckons.
i have also tried a new blog place cos i'm not liking this place much anymore and when i move into my new flat next year i plan on starting a new blog so am trying out a new host and will see how that goes!.

i hope some of my friends will play!.

No comments: