Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas......

I spent the evening round at Allys last night decorating a Kaisercraft countdown to Christmas tree.....covering it with gorgeous Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses *swoon* (wish i'd done my JYC in this now!!).
This morning i've done a bit more....finished off most of the painting...got to paint the other other side of the tags and wait for the glitter glue to dry before adding the hooks and maybe an oversized snowflake!!.






Whilst there i also was given my bag of advent goodies from the Scrapmates advent swap....roll on tuesday...a pressie and a choccie a day....plus JYC = can't wait!.



Heres my choccie advent calender from M&S, and i also have a card one from Harrods that i havent set up yet.....i'll certainly add a picture of that when i get it ready....got to clear a space for it up out of enquiring fingers way!!.

1 comment:

MWG said...

Oh Rachel your memories for this Christmas are going to be second to none! this is the Christmas that will knock your lil socks off lady! And I am so jealous of the wonderful lil books and advant bits that you have made and are going to use! Take heart MWG you might have time next year after you retire!!!!! Please keep these wonderful blog spots going as I so enjoy reading them and I am going to have a ball doing some of the same next year! Thank you darlin' xxx